Join a world-renowned Aerospace and Defence organisation as a Lead PM&C Professional in Barrow.
Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an experienced Lead PM&C Professional to join their growing team in Barrow on a 6 month contract. Rate is £38.90/hour (PAYE) or £49.24/hour Umbrella.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Lead PM&C Professional, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the PM&C processes of a small project, or a part of a larger, more complex project, (such as a particular work package), or will support a Project Manager or Head of Project with aspects of managing PM&C on a larger project
- At this level the incumbent may lead a small team of professional staff (typically up to 5), being responsible for managing their delivery and performance and providing appraisal and support to their development
- You will have a level of experience in one or more areas of PM&C practice and be expected to be able to adapt and apply these practices in different circumstances, to develop these practices and to guide and instruct others in their application
To succeed within the role of a Lead PM&C Professional, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of PM&C policies, processes, procedures and systems
- Comprehensive PM&C experience demonstrated in a professional capacity and the specialist skills to ensure procedures are followed with the ability to define the standards which the others will operate. Guide others in application of PM&C processes
- Good knowledge and experience of PM governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs). Typically an Assessor for LCM Reviews
In addition, comprehensive understanding of one or more PM&C tools techniques and practices and experience of influencing stakeholders both inside and outside the company would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Develop Expertise
- Being appreciated and Valued
- Opportunity to influence
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn