Information Assurance Specialist - Preston Based - 12 Month Contract - £717 a day PAYE or £792 a day Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Preston Channel Way.
Daily Rates - Inside IR35
£717 a day PAYE OR
£792 a day Umbrella
- Deliver assurance services to the business, EITS, IM&T Sector, Group Function and covering CPE (Customer Premises Equipment).
- Identification of risk and appropriate mitigation requirements, development & analysis of secure solutions (covering technical / physical / procedural / personnel controls) and assessment of compliance with internal and external standards and regulations.
- Deliver documentation to demonstrate compliance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assessment and provision of control effectiveness in managing information security risk
- Provide security architecture / technical input into the development of secure solutions
- Support development of strategy and continual service improvement for the assurance function
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding assurance activities for the wider organisation
- Solid understanding of Cyber Defensive capabilities, techniques, tactics and procedures
- Solid understanding of cyber security Infrastructure technologies, their implementation and configuration
- Technical experience in at least one IT discipline (Networks, Active Directory, Applications, Cloud)
- Previous experience of developing strategic secure solutions & architectures in a complex, multi-site, federated and decentralised organisation
- Strong awareness of and interest in trends in IT usage and IT technology
- Ability to conduct risk assessments and develop security deliverables in-line with Information Assurance Frameworks
- Ability to manage, analyse and present large quantities of data
- Ability to work with multiple teams and groups of stakeholders
- Possess soft skills such as multi-tasking, self-starter, prioritization, time management, decision making, project management, presentation, problem solver and strong interpersonal skills
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn