UK Corporate Immigration Senior Manager - London - In-house Opportunity
Ref No: AS/77456/GM
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London - flexible working options available
Salary: £Negotiable + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Recruitment
This global multinational is looking for a confident in-house immigration professional, ideally legally qualified, with strong technical and inter-personal skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Immigration Specialists advising corporate clients regarding all UK immigration issues.
The UK Immigration Senior Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Lead UK and global engagements including compliance engagements and consulting engagements.
Overseeing service delivery including writing and signing off advice, adhering to SLAs and KPIs, reviewing casework on an as needed basis.
Advising on complex cross-border immigration issues, including post Brexit, the impact of Covid on travel and working from anywhere.
Supporting the team with complex issues including escalations, delivering solutions and viable options.
Identifying opportunities including use of technology to solve problems and improve service delivery, co-managing the rollout of new technology.
General practice management: monitoring team members' performance, identifying the team's training, development and staffing requirements, ensuring the team receives sufficient support and coaching.
Taking on a Performance Manager role and contributing to the team's overall development. Acting as the contact person for queries and fee requests from overseas offices. Provision of support and assistance to the Director in relation to team, client service and financial strategies.
- This is a growing team, and the role will suit an ambitious and highly experienced immigration professional with the desire and ability to play a significant leadership role in continuing that growth.
- There will be an expectation that the successful applicant will help promote the team's work through participating in team and company events, giving internal and external presentations, and producing articles for publication.
- The successful applicant will demonstrate a high level of business acumen both in terms of commercial analysis and current trends.
- Produce consistently high-quality work within demanding time frames but will not be afraid to challenge the status quo in the spirit of continuous improvement and raising the bar on personal and team performance.
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record across the breadth of UK corporate immigration work.
- Some international experience (either of another country's immigration laws, and/or of coordinating global engagements) is desirable.
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713 including: FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or Messenger.
JAM Global Mobility Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Should this position not meet what you are looking for, please forward to someone you feel may be interested in this position.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn