Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Facilities Engineer to join their growing team in Samlesbury on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Facilities Engineer, you'll be an;
Experienced Project Engineer, Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical biased, with knowledge of leading projects delivering major equipment installations or refurbishment through to provision of auxiliary production support equipment, from concept to completion.
To succeed within the role of Facilities Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Mechanical or electrical engineering and have experience in delivery of projects linked to Production related equipment in such areas Machining, Fabrications, Non-Destructive testing, Additive Layer Manufacturing, component treatment and finishing (ie Chemical processing, spraying)
- Leading a multi-disciplined project team through a structured, integrated and safety focused investment lifecycle, facilitating regular project reviews as part of a robust stakeholder management approach.
- Compiling detailed facility specifications, engage the external market place and lead supplier selection activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Facilities Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn