*** Equity Plan Administration Specialist to work in Germany near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an Equity Plan Administration Specialist to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 9 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an Equity Plan Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in preparing & checking payroll files for approx. 900 employees in 4 countries (Payroll performed by external providers in all countries). 95% of employees located in Germany.
- Assist in responding to Employee payroll-related questions
- Support the Senior Equity Plan Manager in transitioning Equity Plan administration to the new external equity administrator.
In addition, you will also conduct full-audit of ESOP documentation and tracking errors - fill documentation gaps and identify and correct data entries where required.
To succeed within the role of Equity Plan Administration Specialist you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields of payroll, HR administration, equity administration or accounting
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluent in German AND English
In addition, experience in working with Workday will be highly appreciated.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn