*** Energy Storage System Electrical Engineer (Outside IR35) ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an Energy Storage System Electrical Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team on an initial 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can be sure no two days will be the same. This role offers negotiable hourly rate outside IR35, working on site in Germany is preferred but remote working is possible.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an Energy Storage System Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Electrical design of innovative high voltage energy storage systems with focus on electrical topics like grounding and bonding, creepage and clearances, and busbar sizing at up to 1000 VDC
- Specification of system, subsystem, and component requirements, and detailed design
- Network and component modelling and simulation, especially regarding electrothermal and transient behaviour
In addition, you will also be responsible for management of component suppliers and the specification of laboratory testing.
To succeed within the role of an Energy Storage System Electrical Engineer, you will have the following skills:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in electrical engineering, familiar with vehicle electric powertrains and lithium batteries
- Strong knowledge of standards and good practices in battery design, electrical wiring, printed circuits, EMC, bonding, insulation, and related electrotechnical components and materials
- Experience in specifying requirements and tests
In addition, you should also be competent in electrical network modelling and analysis and previous experience with specifying welding requirements would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn