Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? Are you interested in supporting electronic and engineering solutions critical to the safety of our society and protection of industry both in the UK and globally? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking to recruit a number of Electronics Engineers to work in our manufacturing engineering capability work across all phases of the product lifecycle, including productionisation, production, support, and through-life management of our electronic products.
The successful candidates will develop a deep technical understanding of our products and apply digital, analog, RF and mechanical engineering principles to identify improvements and rectify issues quickly, and implement solutions to ensure the same issues don't reoccur.
You will be responsible for:
- Integrating, testing and supporting electronic products.
* Working with products across the product lifecycle
* Managing the engineering aspects of a production build
* Undertaking fault diagnosis and resolution down to component level.
* Configuration management of our products deployed across our customers' fleets.
* Designing and implementing test systems and processes, including programming and deploying complex ATE.
* Managing obsolescence of components used in our designs.
* Modifying the design of electronic products.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification in a science or engineering discipline.
* Familiarity with electronic components and their in-circuit functionality.
* Working in a live production and/or support environment, delivering against tight timescales and being adaptable to changing requirements.
* Operation of advanced electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, network analysers, function generators, etc.).
* Fundamental principles of software development.
* Fundamental principles of mechanical design.
* Awareness of legislative compliance (e.g. CE marking).
* Linux operating environment and scripting functions.
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn