As a result of continued growth, a global and cutting-edge design & manufacturing business is currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their expanding team in Horsham on a permanent basis.
Working within this business, you will be involved in creating the critical components that drive cutting edge products and services in the defence industry.
As Electronics Engineer, your mission will be to assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
Within the role of Electronic Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Working from customer specifications and design internal requirements.
- Liaise with internal teams such as the production team to ensure all related data to the electronic and electrical designs of a system is available for procurement.
- Create and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling, and PCB schematics.
In addition, you will also work with project management, senior management and production assisting in the succession of engineering projects.
To succeed within the role of Electronics Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
- Good understanding of electronics and software integration into complete systems including mechanical interaction.
- Practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.
A role with this business is much more than your regular 9-5 job. You'll do work that moves the world forward and makes a real difference, for an industry leader in their field.
To apply for the position of Electronics Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn