As our Digital Marketing Executive, you'll work within the Business Development team and become the voice and ears of our business, creating an engaging user experience across multiple platforms. With support from our external marketing consultancy, you'll manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the organisation and help to deliver the long-term marketing strategy for the company.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is currently in a similar role but looking for more autonomy, responsibility, and creative license. Whilst this is, outside of COVID, ideally a full-time office based role we would consider a split between the home and office for the ideal candidate.
As JAM's Marketing Executive, your role will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing marketing communication campaigns utilising email, website, SMS, social media, video and direct mail.
- Drafting and producing a range of marketing collateral.
- Owning the website content management system (CMS).
- Creating and maintaining the social media strategy.
- Managing of internal and external events.
- Updating and maintaining data in our CRM database, Bullhorn.
- Researching and preparing sales materials for client meetings.
- Undertaking analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
To be successful in the role of Marketing Executive at JAM, you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a marketing role with demonstrable knowledge of online marketing from both a creative and strategic perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with expertise in content marketing, strategy and delivery.
- Understanding of social media, email marketing and SEO and a track record of generating business through these mediums
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to review analytics to inform future strategy.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
JAM is an innovative recruitment consultancy with a 20-year history under our belt. With a recent office move to Didsbury Village (Towers Business Park - 5 minutes' walk from both the tram and train stations), a brand-new international division and multiple sister companies that require your marketing skills too now is an exciting time to join our team and help us in our quest to disrupt the market!
As the Marketing Executive at JAM, you'll enjoy a leading benefits package that includes:
- Salary of up to £35,000
- 3pm Friday finish
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee healthcare scheme
- Company holidays
If you would like to express interest in the position of Marketing Executive, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn