Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Remote Working Mechanical Engineer in.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Remote Working Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Mechanical Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Design the aircraft structure in concert with other engineer groups and departments
- Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
- Check and approval of technical 2D
In addition, you'll also support other team members in any Aircraft sizing, design and manufacturing related topics and work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks.
To succeed within the role of Mechanical Engineer, you'll have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of a CAD system (Siemens NX is preferred)
- Extensive experience with composite structural design
- Basic knowledge of Fibersim and PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent)
In addition, advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills and university degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering will be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn