Would you like to join a market leading organisation? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for an ADA Software Developer to support their existing team in Crawley on an initial 6 month contract.
As an ADA Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Support principal engineer to review and guide the elaboration of derived software requirements at the outset of the project.
- Design, code and unit test software in accordance with the company's procedure and project specific requirements.
- Implement software that is maintainable and is fit for purpose (meet the requirements).
In addition, you may also be required to work on integration and test activities when needed and work within multi-disciplinary teams in an international context including government officials.
To succeed within the role of ADA Software Developer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of software engineering full lifecycle.
- Proficiency in ADA.
- Experience in defence environment
Please note that due to security nature of this role, successful candidate will require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, therefore you must be SC clearable to apply for this role.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn