Key skills for this jobFinance (5) Compliance (18) Training (43) Engineering (141) Recruitment (279) Testing (36) Systems (96)
A fantastic Treasury Accountant vacancy with a well respected engineering organisation.
A well respected Engineering organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Accountant to join their dedicated team of professionals.
The role is based in the Preston area and is for an initial 12 month duration. There is a rate of £32LTD Per Hour on offer for the successful candidate. Please find the description below:
Working within my clients busy Treasury team , you will be responsible supporting the delivery of UK and foreign bank accounts, currency hedging management, cash forecasting and associated cashbook activities. You will be working closely with finance leads, the wider business community and Group Treasury through the various activities undertaken by the team. The role includes responsibility for banking systems, overseas activities as well as supporting the implementation of our new accounting system.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsibility for the on-going security of the UK and foreign bank accounts including ensuring anti-money laundering compliance in all territories
* Oversee the bank mandate process ensuring they are kept up to date
* Responsible for the testing and deployment of banking and treasury systems including user access
* Responsible for coordinating foreign exchange and banking solutions for the overseas entities. This includes the identification of the solution needed, set up and ongoing liaison with the overseas finance team
* Support the readiness and implementation activities for the new accounting system and processes
* Maintain regular and appropriate liaison with the business areas to provide support, guidance and specialist advice on payment activities ensuring full compliance with all relevant policies
* Liaison with relevant stakeholders to answer queries and implement process improvements
* Deliver training to various stakeholders across the business
Existing treasury experience is highly beneficial. Strong interpersonal skills are required to influence and guide both business and Group Treasury stakeholders. Knowledge of banking systems and processes would be an advantage to the successful applicant. Excellent communication skills and being a team player are essential
Simply click on the apply button now!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buyer responsible for specific commodities & services within a prestige manufacturing business
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer who will be responsible for all aspects of procurement activity within a prestige manufacturing business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, shop floor Production Manager required to plan the daily operations of a manufacturing business
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Plastics Buyer who will be responsible for specific plastic commodities & services