Key skills for this jobPlanning (34) Engineering (169) Manufacturing (217) Technology (154) Design (124) Recruitment (331) IT (157) Aerospace (233) COMPOSITE (3) Defence (240)
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Composite Process Planning Engineer in Samlesbury.
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Composite Process Planning Engineer to join their growing team in Samlesbury on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays £26 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Composite Process Planning Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
* Liaising with the design organisation to provide design for manufacture input
* Creating manufacturing plans for part for complete component manufacturing solutions covering
* Processing the bill of material
To succeed within the Composite Process Planning Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* HNC or higher level or recognised apprenticeship and experience of working within a Carbon Fibre Composite manufacturing area.
* Carbon Fibre Composite engineering and manufacturing experience in the aerospace (or equivalent standard) industry
* Knowledge of Carbon Fibre Composite detail manufacturing processes
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Composite Process Planning Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Change Support in Warton.
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a HR Advisor in Portsmouth.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Project Controller in Samlesbury.
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Detail Electrical Designer in Portsmouth.
Aerospace & Defence Team