Key skills for this jobPlanning (28) Production (48) Consultant (27) Manufacturing (217) Recruitment (324) Manager (80) Transport (4) CNC (5) Quality (72) Singapore (1) WOOD (1) HONG KONG (2) MOVE MANAGEMENT (4) Production Planning (2)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, shop floor Production Manager required to plan the daily operations of a manufacturing business
The role of Shop Floor Production Manager requires a candidate to plan the daily operations of a small batch / bespoke manufacturing business, preferably with experienced in the glass, metal, or wood industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with enviable retention of staff.
As Production Manager you will:
* Plan daily shift patterns, according to production requirements,
* Liaise with Technical Manager to advise on any optimization required for CNC machinery to maintain efficient production schedule
* Monitor progress of daily performance, speed/efficiency of working and quality control of approximately 300 non-standard orders per week
* Liaise with Transport Manager on packing, loading and timing of deliveries, nationwide
To be successful in the role of Production Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience planning workloads within a bespoke manufacturing business, preferably in the glass, metal, or wood industry
* Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
* The ability to work under pressure
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Production Manager, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Do you like to work at the forefront of technology? Do you have strong business development skills gained within a Tier 1 defence business?
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Procurement Engineer in Warton.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Technical Coordinator in Barrow-in-Furness.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer with experience within an aerospace business.
A leading supplier to the Automotive industry is seeking to recruit a Mechanical Development Engineer to work on a contract based in Nuneaton