Key skills for this jobAssembly (8) Validation (16) Production (48) Manufacturing (209) GMP (1) Design (122) Recruitment (291) Project (74) Development (117) Systems (99) FMEA (5) Continuous Improvement (13) Tooling (10)
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to deliver technically challenging assembly systems / automated machinery for high volume manufacturing
Project Engineer - Automated Machinery
37.5 Hours - Flexitime + Benefits
A high-volume manufacturer of state-of-the-art medical device products in the Oxfordshire area is expanding throughout 2019. As part of their growth, they require the skills of a Project Engineer to develop production machinery specifications, source appropriate suppliers and manage assigned projects through validation to completion and hand over to production teams. You'll be part of a growing team that are passionate about delivering products that make a difference to people's lives.
As a Project Engineer - Automated Machinery, you'll be:
* Providing technical leadership on projects during design development to ensure robust Design for Assembly [Assembly requirements, materials selection, component tolerance, tooling requirements].
* Evaluating, selecting and managing machinery and system suppliers against specification.
* Facilitating and leading the assembly equipment FMEA's and Assembly Process Risk Assessments.
* Working alongside design engineers to incorporate critical features required for assembly into component design.
* Responsible for the generation of all technical documentation associated with the validation of new machinery / systems and processes.
Your skills and experience:
* Proven experience of managing technical projects from inception through to handover.
* In depth knowledge of assembly and manufacturing processes.
* Solid understanding of automated production / assembly machinery.
* Ability to complete full equipment validations.
* Experience of working in GMP environments.
* Knowledge / experience of medical device manufacturing - Desirable
This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer - Automated Machinery to join a state-of-the-art manufacturing organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You'll be part of a growing business that employs and ethos of continuous improvement for their employees and the wider organisation.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive salary, flexible working, up to 15% pension and many other lifestyle and family benefits.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply.
If you feel this Project Engineer - Automated Machinery role is suited to somebody that you know, then JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn £200 in vouchers following the successful placement of any candidate you refer to us.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buyer responsible for specific commodities & services within a prestige manufacturing business
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer who will be responsible for all aspects of procurement activity within a prestige manufacturing business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, shop floor Production Manager required to plan the daily operations of a manufacturing business
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Project Management Professional / Project Controller in Scotstoun.