JAM’s survey of over 600 Health & Safety professionals shows the industry is under pressure.
Here at JAM, we understand that it’s important to keep on top of industry developments and changing attitudes towards Health & Safety, especially at a time of economic uncertainty and looming government pressures.
The 2012 Health & Safety survey brought to light the following key findings:
- 80% think that the Government doesn’t understand what health and safety professionals do.
- 58% think David Cameron’s aim of ‘killing off health and safety culture’ will lead to an increase in accidents.
- Just 13% of health and safety professionals are under the age of 35.
- Nearly half of those surveyed are happy in their role.
- The majority earn a salary between £30,000 and £40,000.
To view all of the results from the Health & Safety survey please click here: Health & Safety Survey