The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating household goods moves across the United States from start to finish.
Job Ref: AS/73432/GM
Package: $60,000.00 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Home based, can be located anywhere across the US
Job Type: Move Management / Household Goods Coordinator
Position Type: Permanent
Languages: English (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Portuguese (Desirable)
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
This leading services organisation is actively seeking an addition to their Global Move Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating household goods moves across the United States from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Managing moves from inquiry to closing;
- Actively managing files to company standards, acting within company guidelines;
- Ensuring client records on company computer system are accurate and entered in a timely manner;
- Proactively assisting clients with all queries and obtain information when answers not known;
- Demonstrating a proactive approach to potential problems, acting to resolve them quickly;
- Seeking opportunities for improving quality and willingly share innovative ideas;
- Establishing & maintaining good working relationships within the team, with other departments and will third party suppliers;
- Answering all inter-departmental queries in a timely & friendly manner;
- Ensuring relevant parties receive all relevant documentation in a timely and polite manner, and keep them fully informed of all relevant aspects of the move;
- Ensuring client satisfaction by providing seamless back up cover to other team members;
- Demonstrating continual awareness of company core values;
- Dealing in an ethical & honest manner;
The successful candidate must have previous experience of dealing with corporate moves, ideally within the household goods or relocation industry. Applicants must be able to work independently, self-motivated and offer the highest levels of customer service to corporate clients.
Please call Andy Shaw on +44 (0) 161 905 7917 or email your CV .
In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Global Mobility will require proof of identification.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join JAM Recruitment as an Apprentice Business Administrator and grow your skills set!
Join JAM Recruitment as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and grow your career!
Join our International team here at JAM as a Legal Recruitment Consultant - USA market!
The successful applicant will be required to contact and visit corporate clients with the aim of promoting and upselling the services of the company.