Key skills for this jobEngineering (196) Manufacturing (268) Technology (157) Maintenance (22) Recruitment (378) IT (139) Electrical (42) Systems (123) Mechanical (44) Aerospace (284) ELECTRONIC (24) Defence (300)
BAE Systems Contract Advert 72555 - ILS (LSA) Engineer
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect ILS (LSA) Engineer to join their growing team in Filton on a 10-month contract. This role pays £42.87 Per Hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the ILS (LSA) Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
* Provision of support to managers and ships staff in resolving issues with equipment/systems data.
* Managing, controlling and completing own LSA tasks.
* Ensuring that defined objectives are professionally achieved.
To succeed within the ILS (LSA) Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Can demonstrate a clear understanding of ILS principles and how the LSA and the Logistic Support Analysis Record.
* A good knowledge of initial provisioning, maintenance engineering and technical documentation disciplines.
* A Detailed knowledge and understanding of the use of Microsoft access.
In addition, any experience of mechanical, electrical or electronic discipline engineering will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of ILS (LSA) Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join a global high-tech Aerospace, Defence and Security company as a 3D RF Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer in Filton.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence companies based in Glascoed.
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Principal Human Factors Engineer in Barrow-in-Furness.
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Senior Signatures Engineer in Bristol.
Aerospace & Defence Team