Key skills for this jobTraining (59) Engineering (139) Maintenance (29) Recruitment (338) Pharmaceutical (5) Development (146) Reliability (2) Systems (111) Mechanical (29) Ppm (1) Food (17) FMCG (9) Operational (24)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Fitter and an Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of Plant maintenance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Fitter and a Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of Plant maintenance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
Hours: Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00
As the Maintenance Fitter / Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out PPM activities in accordance with set schedules, ensuring that engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the plant on site.
* Responding in a prompt and effective manner to all mechanical related reactive maintenance issues.
* Repair of pneumatic, hydraulic, vacuum systems, pumps, gearboxes, drive systems.
* If possible undertake basic welding.
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Fitter / Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience working within an FMCG environment, Food, beverage or Pharmaceutical is crucial
* Time served/apprentice trained
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Maintenance Fitter / Engineer please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Are you passionate about working for a pioneer in the medical device market, dedicated to providing leading-edge healthcare solutions?
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Training Solutions Engineer in Broad Oak.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Applications Engineer / CNC Programmer to write implement, monitor and maintain CNC programmes
Would you like to work for one of the UKs leading recruitment agencies as a Senior Resourcer? Join JAM and grow your career!