Key skills for this jobSAP (21) Production (61) Purchasing (6) Training (54) Engineering (130) Buying (3) Recruitment (334) Development (138) Warehouse (14) Systems (116) SUPPLIER (29) Tooling (9)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer Assistant to aid and support the buyers for the majority of administration duties and systems work
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer Assistant to aid and support the buyers for the majority of administration duties and systems work - including raising RFQs, orders, price change forms and engineering change notes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Buyer Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Chasing supplier responses for RFQs and transferring quotation information to Buyers
* Raising production orders, sample orders and tooling orders on the relevant systems. Also supporting with raising SAP/Ariba orders for non-production requirement where required
* Processing Engineering Change Notes - distributing information to suppliers, chasing response in - reviewing with the buying team and then actioning necessary up-issue sample orders, price changes accordingly
* Compiling reports to support buying team - AVOB reports downloaded from Business Warehouse system on regular basis, and weekly reports consisting of all outstanding requisitions over a certain age, PCFs and orders stuck in workflow approval and orders which are not yet ISIR approved and therefore under Buyers material control.
To be successful in the role of Buyer Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience working in an office environment, preferably a purchasing support role
* Administration experience required
* Good systems knowledge / able to pick up systems quickly
* Accuracy in inputting data / Good data analysis skills
* Attention to detail required
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Buyer Assistant please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Technician in Radway Green.
SAP Specialist Materials Controller urgently required!
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Technical Maintenance Administrator in Portsmouth.
SAP Systems specialist urgently required!