Key skills for this jobRecruitment (198)
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Portsmouth.
HR Advisor - Portsmouth Based - 4 Month Contract - £25.11 an hour
This is a specialist role providing advice, guidance and support to Line Managers and other
stakeholders engaged in managing a wide range ER case work such as absence, disciplinary,
grievance, capability and performance, typically more complex and sensitive ER cases with
high risk to the business associated.
There may be a requirement to travel other locations to support case meetings.
Experience required for this role:-
* Knowledge of UK and businesses' policy & processes.
* ER discipline expertise including sound understanding on UK employment law
* Considerable on the job experience.
* Sound understanding of how the team integrates in Case Coaching and within HR organisation model.
* Good understanding of how the team contributes to UK ER objectives. Business organisation understanding, knowledge and acumen for the business area in support of e.g. local business policy, process, stakeholders
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer (Continuous Improvement) to join a well-established and successful organisation in the heart of Oxfordshire.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence companies based in Glascoed.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK's leading Defence organisations based in Warton.
A fantastic Subcontract Manager role with a well respected defence engineering organisation.