Key skills for this jobProcurement (27) IT (116) SUPPLIER (29) Recruitment (333) Manager (72) Commercial (28) Cips (5)
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Filton.
Supply Chain Specialist - Filton Based - 6 Month Contract - £27.50 an hour
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:-
* Manage, Support and or Prepare procurement strategies and reports as required by the Supply Chain Manager.
* Supplier Performance Review reports.
* Key Performance Indicator reviews.
* Manage and report Risk
Experience required for this role:-
* Experience of Procurement / Supply Chain Department
* Commercial and contractual acumen.
* Working understanding of tool sets and IT.
* Management of cost drivers in the value chain and the principles of Total Cost of Ownership.
* Management of change programmes.
* Risk & opportunity management
* Working towards CIPS qualification or equivalent
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Procurement Manager in Wimborne, Dorset.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Engineering Manager in Barrow.
A fantastic Subcontract Manager role with a well respected defence engineering organisation.
a great chance to work for a world leader in defence engineering...