Key skills for this jobReporting (50) Recruitment (334) Project (81) INTERNAL (54) external (30) Earned Value (7)
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Warton (Preston)
Project Controller - Warton Based - 6 Month Contract - £27.25 an hour
The role will primarily focus on establishing the baseline programme plan for the new contracting phase, then transition into project execution. Role is heavily reliant on a competent scheduler who can work semi autonomously, engaging with internal and external stakeholders
Day to day responsibilities within this role:-
* Ensuring preparation of realistic plans and schedules, which reflect a robust understanding of dependencies and execution logic
* Supporting the CAM in defining and managing the resources required to achieve the project scope of work
* Ensuring establishment and adherence to project control processes, including Earned Value Management, Risk Management and the use of robust reporting of achievement
* Reviewing project performance, including decision-making and out turn predictions based on trend analysis
* Managing project change through the formal Baseline Change Process
* Supporting the CAM in developing a robust quarterly forecast for each project
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Project Accountant in Barrow-in-Furness.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Business Support Administrator in Farnborough.
A fantastic Subcontract Manager role with a well respected defence engineering organisation.
A growing bespoke manufacturing business in Leeds is looking for a new Service Engineer to join their team.