This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence companies based in Warton
Assistant Project Accountant - Warton Based - 12 Month Contract - £22 an hour
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence companies based in Warton.
To provide effective and proactive support to Contract Closure activities for Contracts.
* Review Contract ETCs and Outstanding Commitment to understand and trace the burndown to closure.
* Support collation of evidence tiles to demonstrate closure
* Attendance at monthly Contract Closure Reviews and population of finance inputs required for meetings
* Completing journals, raising invoice and final trading request to enable closure
* General Project Accounting tasks for Contracts.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
This growing services firm is actively seeking a UK qualified Financial Advisor to be based at their Hong Kong office.
SAP Systems specialist urgently required!
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Finance Systems Administrator in Portsmouth.
Seeking a Non contentious Saudi qualified lawyer for a leading International law firm