Key skills for this jobEngineering (129) Recruitment (333) Project (81) Development (137) Defence (250) Reward (2) Learning & Development (5) Operational (21)
A fantastic HR Advisor role with a well respected defence engineering organisation.
A well respected defence engineering organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their dedicated team of Professionals. The role is based in Basildon, Essex and is for an initial 6 month duration. There is a rate of £26TD Per Hour on offer for the successful candidate. Please find the description below:
Working alongside a specialist highly technical business group in Basildon, this role will require a HR professional to provide advice on employee relations matters and take a lead on a variety of projects including organisation development and change programmes, as well as working with specialists to deliver reward, learning & development and resourcing, and other services to the business.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
This role would suit a candidate with a generalist background with experience of a variety of employee relations matters, who has also taken the lead on key HR initiatives and has worked to identify business needs and driven forward HR solutions, demonstrating the effect on the business.
Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy and excellent time management skills are prerequisites, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
A candidate who is CIPD qualified (Or Equivalent) with in-depth knowledge of employment law would be desirable, as would previous experience of working with shared service partners.
Key Responsibility Areas:
* HR interface for a business group at Basildon.
* Working with the HR team and business groups to mature and embed the People Plan, aligned to the Company's People Management Framework, and Operating Framework.
* Giving guidance to the business groups in all employee relations matters, supporting disciplinary and grievances.
* Providing appropriate functional support for activities such as, people and salary reviews, appraisals and performance management.
* Working with the management team to identify the people priorities to deliver high performance.
* Working in partnership with the outsourced HR provider to ensure a seamless delivery of operational and administrative HR service.
* Working closely with the wider HR Team to ensure that a fully integrated service is provided to all areas of the business.
Delivery of cross group project work to all agreed milestone and schedules.
Simply click on the apply button now.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
A growing bespoke manufacturing business in Leeds is looking for a new Installation Engineer to join their team.
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Supply Chain Specialist in Filton.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Engineering Manager in Barrow.
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Principal Engineer - Propulsion Steering & Hull Mechanics in Barrow-in-Furness.