Key skills for this jobDirector (9) Manager (72) MASSACHUSETTS (1) USA (2) Global Mobility (14) Corporate Immigration (1)
This leading global organization is actively seeking an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to provide comprehensive immigration support.
In-house Global Mobility - Immigration Manager / Senior Manager - Boston, MA
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Boston, MA (no remote working options available)
Salary: $Negotiable + Benefits
Ref No: AS/72028/GM
This leading global organization is actively seeking an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to provide comprehensive immigration support for their visa holders throughout the Americas. The primary focus of the role will be U.S. immigration; however, an ideal candidate will have experience in Canada and Latin America visa holders.
The successful candidate will lead a team of immigration specialists and serve as the functional expert to an offshore team. The people management activities will include performance management, goal setting, and career development. The Manager will drive collaboration and focus on change management. S/he will translate strategies into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables to drive achievement of results and outcomes. The Manager will keep people focused and engaged in a rapidly changing environment.
The Manager will drive, develop, and implement new processes. S/he will implement mechanisms to measure quality and the consistent application of these processes including SLA adherence and create of KPIs. The person will structure a roadmap and define success in changing environment. S/he will refine and scale innovative solutions to the most difficult operational challenges. This aspect of the role will entail management of internal stakeholders, as well as vendor management.
The Manager will serve as a point of contact for assigned businesses to provide holistic and consultative services on available immigration options, internal Agency guidelines, and education/training on new or changing policies or initiatives.
* Conquered a bachelor's degree program (or its equivalent)
* 5+ years of U.S. immigration experience in an organization with a significant volume of immigration-supported people or in a HR or mobility role with heavy U.S. immigration involvement
* 3+ years of experience with mobility operations, process optimization, or program management
* Experience maintaining accurate and orderly records required Proficiency with the MS Office Suite and strong Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and SharePoint skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Poise and grace in difficult conversations and messaging
* Working collaboratively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with multiple departments/programs in order to effectively and timely meet objectives
* Working on multiple projects or cases independently in an environment with changing priorities
* Experience providing guidance to employees, managers, recruiters, or HR on highly sensitive, confidential matter
* Advocating and empathizing
* Working with a globally distributed team
* In-house global mobility & immigration, immigration consultancy and attorney backgrounds will all be considered. The essential requirement is strong people management experience.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
This growing organisation is actively seeking a Global Compensation Director to lead their North Americas team.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK's leading Defence organisations based in Portsmouth.
In line with their European expansion strategy, this leading relocation services provider is actively seeking an experienced Sales Director.
Are you an innovative and driven Eastern Hemisphere QA Director who is looking for a new challenging role?
In line with their European expansion strategy, this leading relocation services provider is actively seeking an experienced Sales & Account Managemen