Key skills for this jobProduction (61) Reporting (50) Consultant (15) Engineering (129) Design (128) Recruitment (333) Manager (72) Project (81) Development (137) BIDS (12) INTERNAL (53) SUPPLIER (29) Quality (54) external (29) L&D (9) Learning & Development (5)
A fantastic L&D Manager role with a well respected engineering organisation.
My client is a well respected engineering organisation who is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager to join their dedicated team of professionals. This is an initial 12 month contract and is paying a rate of £31.70ltd per hour. Please find the role description below:
* The role is part of the Learning and Development team, responsible for leading the development and sustainment of the UK Leadership management framework and the coordination with the site HR VPs for Talent Mgt including the support on diversity projects implementation across the UK underpinned by the HR Strategy.
* Understand specific business targets and convert this into the design, develop, production, delivery of the leadership framework and evaluate its impact on the UK business / divisions and Lobs to ensure fresh and effective leadership practices in line with external standards and internal cultures.
* Ensure alignment with Corporate HR and UK Divisions on the leadership frameworks and links to international programmes and how they align with the leadership framework to ensure efforts are not duplicated.
* Source solutions through internal and external agents as appropriate and act as project manager for all aspects of the leadership framework including risk mitigation, supplier bids, customer support, delivery management and quality of the programmes deployed.
* Coordinate on behalf of the HR VPs the coordination of leadership development across the UK.
Talent Management (Key People)
* Coordinate and proactively support the VP HRs in the identification and development / deployment of our key people programmes including tracking and reporting on the population at a UK Level.
* Liaise with UK Management teams and Corporate on International Mobility opportunities, UK Mobility and other options to inform the HR VPs on retention plans within the group balanced with business demands and career development to ensure the war on talent is won.
* Work with the resourcing team to understand how our early careers frameworks, external labour market position and other variables affect the key people plans and put in place effective action plans to mitigate any risks or take advantage of opportunities to improve our people performance / contribution to business targets.
* Design, Development and implement in coordination with the HR VPs a talent management framework aligned with the practices in corporate to facialite active management of our key people. E.g. succeed to lead programme.
* Significant experience of L&D in a high paced environment
* Acted as a consultant and facilitating/challenging operating practices to improve performance
* Experience in negotiating complex tasks requiring political sensitivity and involvement in democratic process.
* Full CIPD member or equivalent
* Evidence of further self / professional development
* Evidence of further professional qualifications appropriate to HR/L&D
Please register interest by submitting an up to date CV without delay.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Project Accountant in Barrow-in-Furness.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Facilities Engineer in Samlesbury.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Software Engineer in New Malden.
An opportunity for a Process Engineer (CI) to join a well-established and successful organisation at the beginning of a period of growth.