Key skills for this jobProduction (61) Manufacturing (205) Recruitment (334) Six Sigma (8) Project (81) Development (138) Metrology (5) High speed (3) Process Improvement (4) Continuous Improvement (20) Quality (54) Lean (20) High Volume Manufacturing (3)
Opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer (Continuous Improvement) to join a well-established and successful organisation in the heart of Oxfordshire.
Manufacturing Engineer (Process Improvement / Development)
Excellent Salaries - 37.5 Hours - Flexible Working Hours + Relocation Allowance
Due to a variety of project wins, my client has begun a period of expansion. As part of this growth they seek to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer (Process Improvement) to accurately monitor and improve performance against KPI's & Metrics. You'll investigate and resolve any non-conformance of efficiency issues that may occur alongside supporting on any assigned manufacturing projects.
As a Manufacturing Engineer (Process Improvement), you'll be:
* Investigating any machinery / process or product performance and quality problems. Carrying out root-cause analysis, identifying and implementing permanent solutions.
* Responsible for generating and approving robust documentation and specification associated with validations.
* You will support the facilitation and delivery of continuous improvement activities across the business.
* To execute and document validations, process optimisations and misc. trials as required.
* Ensuring that complete handover packages are compiled to enable smooth introduction to production.
* Producing accurate and thorough monthly reports in metrics, monitoring and trending to identify & justify improvement areas.
Your skills and experience:
* Process improvement and problem solving.
* Knowledge and experience of high speed / high volume manufacturing.
* Ability to generate complex technical reports.
* Knowledge and experience of Metrology.
* Six Sigma Green Belt (Desirable).
* Understanding of Lean & Six Sigma Principles.
This is an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer (Process Improvement) to join an ambitious manufacturing organisation at the start of a significant expansion plan. You'll be part of a growing business that employs and ethos of continuous improvement for their employees and the wider organisation.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive package and generous benefits package.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Project Accountant in Barrow-in-Furness.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Facilities Engineer in Samlesbury.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Software Engineer in New Malden.
An opportunity for a Process Engineer (CI) to join a well-established and successful organisation at the beginning of a period of growth.