Key skills for this jobProduction (40) CPA (2) Training (41) Consultant (24) Recruitment (162) Control Systems (3) Architecture (8) IT (25) Systems (71) SCADA (3) Manual (4) Consultancy (3) Mod (4) ASSURANCE (7) Defence (56) ISO 27001 (2) RMADS (3)
Information Assurance specialist urgently required!
Information Assurance Consultant
£competitive + impressive benefits package
Based in St Neots or Lincoln (with travel)
Information Assurance Specialist required for market leading organisation providing security assurance services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation and review of security assurance artefacts, the provision of security advice and consultancy, attendance at meetings and working autonomously on projects, scoping and undertaking of audits.
The preferred candidate will hold National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) certified qualification (CESG Certified Professional - CCP) in one or more roles and will have demonstrable experience in information and IT security. This will include: risk assessment and management methodologies; in depth technical understanding of secure IT system architecture; production of Risk Management Accreditation Document Set (RMADS) and HMG Information Assurance processes. A good understanding of the application of security controls to IT systems, conversance with HMG / NCSC IA publications, ISO 27001 and experience and strong knowledge of GDPR / Data Protection law. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with good communication skills, and will be required to hold, or be in a position to qualify for Developed Vetting (DV) Security Clearance.
You will have:
* Knowledge of NCSC and wider Assurance schemes, for example CAPS / CPA / Common Criteria products.
* CCP certification in one of the following. (Accreditor, IA Architect, IA Auditor, ISSO, SIRA)
* At least one of the following recognised IT Security certifications. (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001).
* At least one of the following recognised Risk Assessment or Risk Management certifications or training. (HMG IS1&2,CRISC, COBIT, ISO27005, Octave).
* Demonstrable knowledge of HMG accreditation process, ISO27000 series, NCSC IA portfolio, End-user Device security strategy: Security Policy Framework, Gov.UK Cyber Security Guidance and controls.
* JSP 440 MOD Manual of Security, Industry Security Control Systems and Risks (SCADA).
* JSP604 Defence Manual for Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
My client is looking for someone to start asap - please apply now or call me on 0161 905 7916.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Exciting opportunity arisen for a Quality Inspector for an Automotive Supplier with experience maintaining ISO 9001 and 16949 Quality systems.
A fantastic Supply Chain Project Manager role with a well respected Aerospace & Defence organisation.
A fantastic Data Manager role with a well respected aerospace & defence organisation.
Do you want to work for one of the world's biggest companies? Do you like to make a real difference? Are you data driven in your current role?