Key skills for this jobPlanning (18) Manufacturing (62) Maintenance (25) Recruitment (147) Manager (41) Project (42) Systems (73) Aerospace (57) Defence (74) BAE Systems (19)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading defence company
BAE Systems - SP Upgrade Manager
JAM Blurb: Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a SP Upgrade Manager in Warton.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an to join their growing team in Warton on a 6 Months contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a SP Upgrade Manager, you'll be responsible for:
* The planning, scheduling, liaison and sign off of the migration activities.
* To define and execute plan to engage with the business to migrate the Greenlink and Whitelink WorkSpace estate into the new SharePoint 2016 platform.
* The support and maintenance of WorkSpace and the Olympia File Share across Air (UK).
* The WorkSpace service is upgrading to a new SharePoint 2016 platform, this upgrade requires the migration of over 800 Team Sites into the new platform.
To succeed within the role of a SP Upgrade Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills…
· The ability to work as part of a close knit team and foster effective communications and working relationships within the Air (UK) Data and Site Owner community; EITS and DXC support and project teams.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of
a SP Upgrade Manager, please send your CV to Kerry McMenamin via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: Insert something to create urgency. i.e. interviews are being held in the next 2 weeks]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Engineers within a mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering business
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large Aerospace and Defence company on a large marine based project.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior System Design Engineer to join a leading defence company
A pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.