Lead the EMEA mobility function with a focus on change management and global mobility transformation projects due to a global reorganisation.
EMEA Head of Global Mobility - Surrey, UK - In-house Opportunity
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Hours: Full-time, work from home flexibility available
Salary: £Negotiable + 15% Bonus + Car + Benefits
Ref No: AS/71373/GM
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
* Oversee all Global Mobility operational activities and processes for the region with a focus on change management and global mobility transformation projects due to a global reorganisation.
* Ensure as far as possible compliance with relevant tax and immigration law
* Lead the design and implementation of a global GM function in line with globalisation
* Act as subject matter expert to HR colleagues and other stakeholders
* Manage and develop Global Mobility team.
* Ensure tax and immigration processes are compliant with local regulations
* Responsible for development, alignment and interpretation of Global Mobility policies on a global basis
* Responsible for the development of GM processes and use of technology
* Support international assignees within region
* Work closely with peers in Reward and HR to drive improvements and ensure compliance
* Guide and support local HR teams to ensure consistent management of all assignees
* Case management of some assignees as part of the GM team
* Ensure appraisal and bonus processes are efficiently managed for assignees between the home and host countries
* Responsible for development of cost estimates/balance sheets
* Management of and liaison with expatriate service providers
* Contribute to other Global Mobility projects such as policy and vendor reviews and develop and maintain appropriate checklists and immigration information
* Further develop policy and process on all global mobility, including Operating Procedures, manuals, etc.
To be successful in the role of EMEA Head of Global Mobility, you'll have the following skills and experience:
> Successful and extensive track record of delivering Global Mobility.
> Experience of managing significant transformation and change programmes
> Experience of global reorganisations
> Experience of working within less process driven, demanding corporate environments.
> Experience of working at an operational level in international environments which drive a truly international perspective.
> Experience of having led teams of mobility/hr professionals, raising standards within the function and improving the profile within a business.
> Experience of diverse regulatory frameworks in large multinationals.
> Experienced in managing departmental finances, major supplier negotiations and contract management.
> Experience of delivering solutions through the design and application of process and technology.
> Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing, facilitation and stakeholder management skills across all levels of management.
To apply for the position of EMEA Head of Global Mobility, please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
As HR Director, you'll develop and deliver a bespoke Human Resources plan.
To succeed in this role of HR Director, you'll need to have experience of a similar HR role ideally from a logistics environment
Are you an innovative and driven Eastern Hemisphere QA Director who is looking for a new challenging role?
The successful applicant will be required to contact and visit corporate clients with the aim of promoting and up-selling the services of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of strategic & operational reward policies and processes.