Lead the global programme with a focus on change management and transformation due to globalisation and a global reorganisation.
Global Head of Mobility - Surrey, UK - In-house Opportunity
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Surrey, work from home flexibility available
Salary: £100-120,000.00 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Ref No: AS/71373/GM
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
* Oversee all Global Mobility operational activities and processes for the region with a focus on change management and global mobility transformation projects due to a global reorganisation.
* Ensure as far as possible compliance with relevant tax and immigration law
* Lead the design and implementation of a global GM function in line with globalisation
* Act as subject matter expert to HR colleagues and other stakeholders
* Manage and develop Global Mobility team.
* Ensure tax and immigration processes are compliant with local regulations
* Responsible for development, alignment and interpretation of Global Mobility policies on a global basis
* Responsible for the development of GM processes and use of technology
* Support international assignees within region
* Work closely with peers in Reward and HR to drive improvements and ensure compliance
* Guide and support local HR teams to ensure consistent management of all assignees
* Case management of some assignees as part of the GM team
* Ensure appraisal and bonus processes are efficiently managed for assignees between the home and host countries
* Responsible for development of cost estimates/balance sheets
* Management of and liaison with expatriate service providers
* Contribute to other Global Mobility projects such as policy and vendor reviews and develop and maintain appropriate checklists and immigration information
* Further develop policy and process on all global mobility, including Operating Procedures, manuals, etc.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
> Successful and extensive track record of delivering global GM programmes.
> Experience of managing significant transformation and change programmes.
> Experience of global reorganisations & globalisation.
> Experience of working within less process driven, demanding corporate environments.
> Experience of working at an operational level in global mobility which drive a truly international perspective.
> Experience of having led teams of mobility/hr professionals, raising standards within the function and improving the profile within a business.
> Experience of diverse regulatory frameworks in large multinationals.
> Experienced in managing departmental finances, major supplier negotiations and contract management.
> Experience of delivering solutions through the design and application of process and technology.
> Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing, facilitation and stakeholder management skills across all levels of management.
To apply for the position of Global Head of Mobility, please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
A globally recognised company is actively seeking an interim Global Mobility Manager to join their team in central London for a period of 12 months.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the development and implementation of a global marketing and communications strategy.
In line with their European expansion strategy, this leading relocation services provider is actively seeking an experienced Sales Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and coordination of the group's international corporate sales across Europe.
Based in Dortmund you'll be the central consultant and HR contact person focused solely on the business's project assignments division.