Key skills for this jobPlanning (18) Sales (15) Purchasing (5) Training (38) Recruitment (147) Manager (41) Project (42) Development (75) Nuclear (8)
A fantastic Project Planner vacancy with a well respected defence engineering organisation.
Planner/ Barrow In Furness/ Initial 6 Month Contract/ £50Ltd per hour
My client is a well respected defence organisation who is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit a Planner to join their dedicated team of Project Office professionals. This is an initial 6 month contract and is paying a rate of £50ltd per hour. Please find the role description below:
* Creation of plans to support the execution of projects.
* Feedback any ideas to enhance continuous improvement.
* Liaise with other areas of the business building sound customer relations.
* Support training, mentoring and guidance to lower grade members of the planning team. Demonstrate responsibility for own development.
* Prepare company reports required within the business.
* Play an active part within meetings as required by the role.
* Use appropriate software and toolsets required for the job role.
* Communicate effectively with the team and Planning management.
* Support Knowledge Capture within Planning and all relevant business areas applicable to their discipline/Area of responsibility.
* Support production of high level Project status information giving advice in all relevant business areas.
* Supporting Key major initiatives into the business and have active involvement in the Business Transaction activities.
* Support the Planning Management in implementing Planning process relating to their discipline.
* Support in conducting analysis and regular performance reviews and corrective action plans within the Planning process for their discipline responsibility.
* Supporting and maintaining the Project/IWT structure including maintenance of continual improvement of the process.
* To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules.
Be a proficient user of modern planning systems
Developed communications Skills
Fully competent in understanding of the principles of a Planning Process
Skilled in the use of standard Microsoft packages
Trade and or Planning experience
Please register interest by submitting an up to date CV without delay.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading defence company
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading defence organisations based in Preston.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Materials Provision Coordinator to join a leading defence company
I am currently looking to recruit a Transport Manager to work within a fast-paced food production organisation.