Key skills for this jobSales (15) Director (15) German (8) Business Development (7) Consultant (19) Sales & Marketing (1) Manager (41) Germany (8) Business Development Manager (5) Business Development Director (3) Business Development Consultant (2)
The successful applicant will be required to contact and visit corporate clients with the aim of promoting and up-selling the services of the company.
Job Ref: AS/70770/GM
Package: €80-90,000.00 (Negotiable) + Commission + Benefits
Location: Munich, Germany
Job Type: Business Development Leader - Global Mobility / Relocation Industry
Position Type: Permanent
Languages: German (desirable), English (essential)
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
The successful applicant will lead a team of experienced sales professionals and be required to contact and visit corporate clients with the aim of promoting and up-selling the services of the company. In addition, you'll also be required to represent the company at conferences and industry related events.
The Business Development Leader will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of experienced sales professionals;
- Developing new business relationships within a defined territory covering Germany, Austria, and Switzerland;
- Developing and implementing action plans to maximize the organisations penetration of target accounts by acquiring new clients;
- Networking within industry and business forums to expand sales opportunities and promote the company and its services in general;
- Analysing selling situations and creating client-focused solutions;
- Building long term relationships with target accounts based on a consultative sales approach;
- Co-operating with other divisions in the company to ensure that a full understanding of operational requirements is achieved and maintained;
- Actively anticipating, planning and managing sales processes for client acquisition and participating in allocation and execution of marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful sales / business development;
- An excellent understanding of the global mobility / relocation industry or experience in a related market;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
Please call Andy Shaw on +44 (0) 161 905 7917 or forward your CV quoting reference number AS/70770/GM.
In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Global Mobility will require proof of identification.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Similar job vacancies
Do you have proven success within high volume recruitment and looking to build a team?
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading defence organisations based in Preston.
Business Development Manager to specialise in Aerospace, whilst we are in an exciting phase of growth, investment and expansion.
Due to growth this leading relocation services firm is actively seeking an experienced Global Business Development Manager to be based in Luxembourg.